Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome!!!


Welcome to the Starting Point Recipe Blog! This is a great place to share recipes, cooking tips, and money saving ideas. We could even spice it up with some product recommendations and restaurant reviews. We want this to be something everyone can contribute to!

We are looking for people who are interested in being regular contributors to this blog! Please leave a comment or e-mail Suzi if you are interested. If you don't want to be an official author of the blog, please feel free to send in recipes, articles, and other information you would like to share. Don't be shy!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Too cute suz! You were so sweet to do this! I would love to be a contributor! I don't have super elaborate recipes but I have some yummy ones! Thx 4 doing this! -lindsay silvio

Jodi Hendricks said...

What a great idea!!!! I love what everyone always brings to parties and now we can share the recipes! Yeah! Plus I am always looking for new ideas! Thanks Suzi!

April said...

Yeah! I have some that I can contribute.

Anonymous said...

Count me in. I already have my first recipe ready to go.