Friday, September 11, 2009

Individual Pumpkin Cheesecakes

I know Jodi loves fall and I think this dessert is a great way to celebrate the season! My mom has made these before and they are scrumptious.

Ingredients:
18 paper baking cups
18 gingersnap cookies
12 ounces cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon Argo corn starch
1 teaspoon Spice Islands Pumpkin Pie Spice
2 eggs
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/3 cup Karo Lite Syrup

Directions:
Place paper baking cups in muffin pans. Place 1 gingersnap in each cup. Beat cream cheese, sugar, corn starch, and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer until well mixed. Add eggs and blend well. Add pumpkin and syrup. Beat 1 minute. Pour filling into cups, dividing evenly. Bake in preheated 325 degree Fahrenheit oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until just set. Chill for 1 hour. Garnish as desired.

1 comment:

Jodi Hendricks said...

Oh my, that sounds soooo good and looks really easy! I can't wait to try it!